- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: "Regulations") Constitutes the agreement between the operator of this website (hereinafter: "The Site"), Activitech Ltd. (firstname.lastname@example.org) (Below: "The company") And any person and / or body who enters this site and / or the users of the site's services, whether as a registered or unregistered user, whether as an employer or as a candidate (hereinafter:"User").
- If you have read the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and do not agree to any of them, you are required to immediately leave the Site and not browse it, and to cease all use of the Services provided through the Site (hereinafter: "the Services"), insofar as you have used any of those Services. Your continued browsing of the site or use of the services offered by the site will be considered as your consent to all the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- The section headings in these By-Laws are for convenience only and are not to be construed as interpretive.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, at its sole discretion, and the contract between the Company and the users shall be subject to the provisions of the Terms and Conditions as in effect from time to time. The responsibility to keep up to date with the updated regulations of the regulations rests with the user.
Intellectual Property and Use of the Site
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in this site and the content contained therein, including texts, necessary ads, site design, layout, graphics, photographs, illustrations, site logo, site name, domain, technological information required to operate it, applications, computer codes and / Or any other material contained therein belongs to the site owner only.
- No use may be made of this content, including the necessary ads, without obtaining an express written permission from the site owner. No part of this site may be copied, retransmitted, reposted, duplicated, publicly performed, transmitted, sold, made available to the public or displayed on any part of this site, including in a framed, visible or implied manner without the prior written consent of the site.
- The company will not be liable for any direct and / or indirect damage or injury of any kind caused to the user as a result of using and / or relying on the content and services offered on the site and / or which is accessed through the site and / or as a result of termination of service. The user will not have any claim for loss of data and / or software in his possession and / or for disruptions during the use of the site. The user will not have any claim for his reliance on the information published on the site. The company will not be liable to the employer user regarding information published on the website and / or reached a third party through the website, and / or any information sent to him by e-mail.
- The company does everything in its power to provide professional, complete, reliable and accurate information, but it does not bear responsibility or guarantee for the quality of the information displayed on the site (including, in relation to the content of the ads) and / or its correctness and / or validity and / or accuracy and / or accuracy and / Or to suit it for any purpose. The publication of the advertisements and plans and / or the information on potential employers does not constitute a recommendation or expression of the Company's position regarding the correctness and / or incorrectness and / or feasibility of the services. Any action performed by the user is at his sole discretion and responsibility and the company is not responsible for any result caused due to the use of the site and / or reliance on the information contained therein.
- Restrictions on the content of documents sent to employers - the user undertakes to the company not to send through the site to any third party whose details appear on the site any advertising material and / or of a commercial nature and / or any content that infringes or infringes the proprietary rights of others, including copyright or trademarks trade; Any pornographic or sexually explicit content; any content the publication of which is prohibited by the provisions of any law, including the prohibition of publication of court orders; Any content that constitutes defamation of any person and / or body and infringes on his privacy; Any computer software, computer code or application that includes computer viruses, viruses, hostile software, malicious applications and the like; Passwords, usernames and other identifying information, which enable the use of computer software, digital files, websites and services, which require registration or payment, free of charge or such registration; Any information of a nuisance, insulting, hostile, threatening, rude or racist nature or content; Any information that may mislead any third party; Any information that is contrary to the accepted rules of use of the Internet or that may cause harm or harm to Internet users in general, and to site users and employers in particular; It will be clarified that during the process of uploading the file by the user, the company has no ability to examine all the uploaded files and therefore it can not and / or is unable to perform the filtering and ensure compliance with these conditions.
- The user undertakes not to perform through the website and / or through information contained on the website any action contrary to Amendment No. 40 to the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law 2008-XNUMX regarding the sending of advertisements to third parties and / or an action intended to disrupt or interfere with any computer and communication systems. Including the company's computers themselves.
- In addition, the user undertakes that the content of the resume document submitted by him is limited solely to the presentation of the user's resume. Do not distribute a document without the permission of its owner. Additionally, It is strictly forbidden to use the site's systems for promotion, marketing or any other non-profit activity of any kind, in any form and in any way, including, but not limited to, sending advertising material within a resume file, collecting advertisers' information and using them.
- The company may add to any resume that is sent through the site its name, its logo, or any other caption that it deems appropriate.
- The company makes efforts to secure the site and takes reasonable steps to prevent disruption while making use of the site. However, it is clarified that the use of the site is made and provided as a service as it is (As Is) and the company does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or faultless, or that faults will be repaired, or that the service or server providing the service will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The user expressly agrees that the company will not be responsible in any way due to unauthorized access or changes made to the user's information or messages, whether sent or received by him and / or by another third party, or not.
- The company reserves the right to make any changes to the content, information and services published on the site at its discretion, and without the need for prior notice.
Use of private information
Upon registration of the user on the site, the user will be asked to choose a username and password, provide various contact information as well as answers to a number of questions for security purposes (below: "Identifying details"). These details are required, among other things, to allow the user to access the restricted areas of the site. It is the sole responsibility of the user to keep this information confidential, and to make sure to update it from time to time so that only he can use it. The company and / or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for any activity in the user's account and / or in the user's personal area by the person who used the user's login information. If the user has a suspicion that his login details have come to the knowledge of someone else, he must notify the company immediately.
- The company may, but does not undertake, keep the identifying information, and the responsibility to collect and retain the identifying information rests solely with the user.
- The company reserves the right to suspend a user account and make the provision of the site services conditional on the presentation of proof that in the creation and use of the user account, the provisions of this policy have not been violated.
- In addition to what is stated in the privacy protection policy, it is hereby clarified that by actually uploading a resume to the site and / or sending a resume through the site, the user (whether he is a registered user or not) gives his consent and permission to transfer his resume to employers. Her discretion, because they are relevant to the same resume. This section does not impose on the company any obligation to submit a resume.
- In addition to the above and without detracting from it, the site allows the use of the function "I approve of sending my resume to other similar / suitable jobs"When this function is checked, the user's resume (including his name and the email address he provided) will be transferred to the jobs advertised on the site, which include characterizations in a similar section, as determined by the company and as amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the company. The user's resume will be sent to additional jobs on a one-time basis for all jobs that have been defined as similar / suitable. It will be clarified that since sending a user's resume using this function is done automatically and computerized then: (a) Sending the resume file to other similar / appropriate jobs will be done without the data added by the user in the "User Comments" and "Additional Details" fields (b) It is possible that the resume file will also be sent to the user's current employer to the extent that he has posted a similar job as stated and the user agrees to this (c) will not send a user resume file more than once to the same job unless sent via the user's direct resume. / Additional Suitability The user gives his consent to all of the above and also confirms that he is aware that the company is not able to commit to sending him a resume for all appropriate or similar jobs on the site and / or that the characterization for use of this function is based on technical definitions Therefore, it is possible that the jobs to which the user's resume will be sent are not suitable or actually similar to the job to which the user applied directly and the user will not have any claim or demand towards the company in this regard.
Contract with a third party
- The site enables and / or may in the future allow users to enter into transactions for the purchase of services or products from third parties (including advertisers on the site). Any transaction made following the publication of an ad on the site and / or following the user's use of the site, will be concluded directly between the user and a third party, and does not include the company or anyone on its behalf as a party to the transaction or responsible for the garden.
- The company is not responsible for the content of the advertisements or commercial offers of third parties appearing on the site. Any claim, claim or demand that the user has for such offers, products or services, their acceptance or results, will be directed by him directly to the third party from whom he received the offer or bought the service, and he will not have any claim or demand towards the company.
- The company reserves the right to change or discontinue the services on the site, or part of them, with or without notice to the user. In the event of termination of service, the company will not be liable to the user or to any third party for damage and / or loss.
- Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to this agreement. Any dispute and / or disagreement and / or any other matter in connection with the site and / or these regulations and / or the services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court authorized to do so in the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo only.
- The company reserves the right to deny and / or refuse a user to join the services and / or prevent a user from entering the site at its sole discretion and without the obligation to give reasons. The company may terminate its contract with the user and notify him at any time, even after being approved as a user, of the termination of the contract with him.
Advertising is not permitted for the promotion of obscure, misleading, fraudulent employment opportunities or offers "work from home", network marketing, affiliate program or rapid enrichment. In any case - advertising "work from home" or "affiliate programs" will not be done in the basic package but In paid packages only.
- Do not use exclamation marks and / or other special marks on the site.
- It is forbidden to add a phone number, a link to a website or an email in the basic package.
- Without derogating from the above in these regulations and / or provisions of law, the company may prevent the user from receiving the services, in any of the following cases: (a) If the user has used the services and / or the site illegally, or allows, facilitates, assists Or encourages the commission of such an act; (B) if the user intentionally provided incorrect information; (C) if the user has committed an act or omission that harms or is likely to harm the Company or any third parties; (D) if the user has violated the terms of these Terms or any other agreement with the Company or anyone on its behalf; (E) if the user refrains from paying for services purchased from the company in return; (F) if the credit card whose details the user provided is blocked or restricted for use in any way; (G) if the user has been declared bankrupt and / or insolvent, and / or foreclosure proceedings have been initiated against him and / or liquidation and / or execution and (h) if the user has used the site in favor of an external affiliate program such as: fillip.co . (I) If the user has tried to post "work from home" "affiliate program" or "get rich quick" in the basic (free) package.
The site offers, among other things, certain services to employers seeking to locate employees for jobs (hereinafter: "Employers"). The provisions of this chapter apply to employers, in addition to all the other provisions of these regulations.
- The services that the company will provide on the website to employers may include, among other things, advertising services for job advertisements and / or banners and / or company logos and / or the name of the advertising company and / or any other advertising of the employer (hereinafter: "The services to the employerThe company may prevent the publication of the company's details, logo, telephone or email on the website. The company may delete any publication and / or employer on the website without giving an explanation.
- The company makes reasonable and acceptable efforts to market the site to the public, among other things, in order to increase the number of users entering the site. At the same time, the company does not guarantee that the services to the employer and / or the ads that it publishes on the website will have any response, since the company is not able to predict whether and what responses will be received following the publication. Therefore, the company will not be liable to the employer or anyone on his behalf for any of the above responses, lack of responses, identifying applicants or any result resulting from the publication and / or information passed on to the employer. On the site.
- The company reserves the right to keep information and details about the employer (such as personal details, email address, telephone, fax, etc.) in its databases, inter alia, in order to offer and send to the employer the resumes of potential candidates, which, in the company's opinion, match the offered jobs. By the employer and matching his character. Is known to the employer and he agrees that the resume will be sent to him by the company and / or by the candidate himself.
- The employer is aware of, and agrees to, that any employer who signs up for a site, and / or is interested in the site's services by phone and / or email, and / or fills in his details in "Contact Us - Employers" on the site, automatically joins the site's mailing list As part of this, among other things, a newsletter will be sent to employers once a week, and from time to time an email regarding various promotions offered by the site. The employer authorizes the company to send it advertising mail via email and / or fax and / or SMS and / or Israel Post.
This consent is express and time-limited. The employer agrees that his personal details will be stored in the site's database and in the company. It is also agreed by the employer that the data that will be stored in the information base will also be used by the company for statistical analysis.
- If the employer requests removal from the mailing list, it will do so through the website or email address: email@example.com And his request will usually be made within a working day, or within 10 working days at the latest (on weekdays, for example).
- It is hereby clarified that the services to the employer do not replace the independent discretion of the employer and the provision of professional advice, and an employer - acting in accordance with the service and / or communicating with any third party based on information provided by a user, third party and / or by The company - will be responsible for the results of its operations only and the company will not bear any responsibility and / or damage that may be caused to the employer as a result.
- The company will provide the employer or those on its behalf with the services to the employer, subject to the full repayment of the consideration and the conditions signed and committed by the parties to the engagement agreement.
- No action taken by the Company, in accordance with the language of the engagement agreement, is to detract from the rights and remedies granted to it under any law. In addition to what is stated in the engagement agreement, it is clarified that an order signed by the employer For all purposes.
- The employer undertakes to the company that the content submitted for publication on the company's website does not contain: any content that infringes or infringes the proprietary rights of others, including copyrights or trademarks; Any pornographic or sexually explicit content; Any content the publication of which is prohibited by the provisions of any law, including by means of a restraining order of a court; Any content that constitutes defamation of any person and / or body and infringes on his privacy; Any content and information concerning and identifying minors, their personal details or their address and ways of contacting them; Any computer software, computer code or application that includes computer viruses (viruses), hostile software, malicious applications and the like; Passwords, usernames and other identifying information, which enable the use of computer software, digital files, websites and services, which require registration or payment, free of charge or registration as aforesaid; Any information of a disturbing, insulting, hostile, threatening, gross or racist nature or content; Any information that may mislead consumers; Any information that is contrary to the accepted rules of use of the Internet or that may cause harm or harm to Internet users in general, and to the users of the company in particular;
- The employer undertakes that any advertisement and / or content that he publishes on the website and / or through it will comply with the provisions of any relevant law. Without derogating from the generality of the above, the employer's attention is drawn to the provision of Section 8 of the "Equal Employment Opportunity Law" which prohibits the publication of an advertisement regarding a job offer, or vacancies, which discriminates under the provisions of the law. This is at his sole risk and will bear all the consequences.
- The employer undertakes not to perform through the site any action intended to disrupt or interfere with any computer and communication systems, including the company's computers themselves.
- The employer undertakes not to transfer the rights and services to which he is entitled by virtue of the contract agreement between him and the company, to be transferred to them in any way, both without consideration and for any consideration, without obtaining the written and express consent of the company in advance.
- The period of services to the employer is the period to which the employer and the company undertook in accordance with the contract agreement that was signed between them. As long as the services are provided to the employer to which the company has committed, even if the employer has not made any use of them, the employer will not be entitled to terminate the contract between him and the company at his own discretion, except after obtaining the company's written consent and at the company's sole discretion. If the company has given its consent to terminate the contract between it and the employer, the company may, but is not obligated, partially or completely exempt the employer from the cost of the service stipulated in the contract agreement, all at its sole discretion. If the company has not given its written consent to terminate the contract between it and the employer, the employer will be regarded as someone who is still bound by the contract agreement and he will have to pay the full cost of the service set forth in the contract agreement.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that from the time the services to the employer provided to the employer are terminated, whether as a result of the end of the period of service to which the employer is entitled, or as a result of termination of service by the company as detailed in the following chapter.
- The services to the employer, some or all of them, may involve a fee; It is known to the employer that he will be charged the full consideration and for the entire contract period, as specified in the contract agreement he signed, even if the service provided by the company is not used for the entire period and / or not in case the employer does not use the service in full for any reason.
- If the employer did not meet the payment in which he owed the company according to the agreement, a written notice will be sent to the employer demanding payment of the aforementioned debt within 7 days from the date of sending the notice. Is entitled to terminate all or part of the Service at its sole discretion. Even in the event of termination of service by the company, as stated in this section, the employer undertakes to pay the full consideration for the entire period of service as defined in the contract agreement.
- The employer declares that he is aware that even if time elapses between the date of commencement of the period of service and the date on which the employer begins to use the actual service, for any reason which depends on the employer and not the company, he will have to pay full consideration for the service for the full period of service.
- By using the services for the employer, the employer gives the company a license to use the employer's name and / or trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), including by placing them in ads that the employer will post on other platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to this policy. Anything and anything related to this policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Any question can be contacted via Contact form On site and we will respond soon. Support for the site's services is provided exclusively to paid customers. Address for shipping ActiveTech Ltd. 9 Rehovot Hanahar, Ramat Gan 5253105.