A very successful company needs branch managers
• Managing a branch as a profit and loss unit - including managing agents' outputs and measuring their compliance with sales targets.
• Managing a team of sales agents, motivating and maintaining them for the long term.
• Bringing the branch to a high sales turnover in accordance with meeting the goals.
• Making calls with customers for service needs or for help closing a deal
• Responsibility for deposits and branch orders.
• Meeting personal sales targets in addition to the branch's sales targets.
1. Experience in managing a branch as a profit and loss unit - required
2. Experience in the field of design - a significant advantage
3. Experience in process sales - required
4. Willingness to work full time + overtime including Fridays
7. Peppers and sophisticated
8. Ability to perform small talt
9. 8-hour shifts
Sundays-Thursdays / Fridays (one day off per week)