To the "Israeli Center for Supported Employment in the Community Ltd." - a company that deals with vocational rehabilitation for people with disabilities, A professional manager is needed for the Tel Aviv area
Holds a bachelor's degree in social work / occupational therapy and / or a master's degree in occupational psychology / community mental health.
The essence of the job: professional, managerial and operational responsibility of the activity.
• Managing a multi-tasking team that includes training and motivating employees
• Professional involvement and guidance in the processes
• Leading and cultivating partnerships in the community
<br>• Holder of a bachelor's degree in social work / and a master's degree in psychology (registered in the register)
• Management experience (minimum 5 employees)
• Ready for field work (including many meetings)
Job scope: 100% field job n
High mobility sermon + valid driver's license
Ongoing guidance will be given
Car + mobile phone + laptop + additional benefits
A certificate must be sent to the e-mail together with the job code JB-13