· Performing a hunt and active search for cyber attacks using advanced tools and in-depth analysis of the data layer
· Analysis of advanced cyber attacks and new information security threats (zero-day).
· Advanced use of DATA for model building, development and application of algorithms and use of Machine Learning to detect and detect anomalies
· Advanced analysis of offenders and activity of assault groups
· Extensive experience and knowledge in developing models based on Machine learning, NLP, deep learning
· Optimization of models and data analysis (supervised and unsupervised) - required
Experience and practical development of models in Python / R - required
High capabilities of information analysis and complex SQL queries against large databases - a must
Experience and familiarity with Classification models, Anomaly Detection, Graph theory - an advantage
· Orientation to the cyber field and previous experience in performing Threat Hunting - an advantage
Working with DATA tools and infrastructure in the cloud (Azure, AWS) - an advantage
Interpersonal skills are required.
· Work experience as a Data Scientist of at least two years
· PhD / MSc / BSc degree in Medical Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics / Economics
Advantage for working in a large organization and a systemic vision
· Preliminary background in statistics / mathematics