For a leading corporation in the field of agriculture, an administration manager for the operations department is required
Areas of Responsibility:
• Making purchase orders.
• Collection, control and reception of top delivery notes.
• Administration of Operations Department:
• Assistance in project management - execution monitoring versus task planning and payments.
• meetings coordinatation.
• Summaries of discussions and monitoring of decision making.
• Assistance to department heads in office matters and use of office applications.
• Knowledge and control of OFFICE software (especially in Excel) - required.
• Ability to read and understand English - required.
• Experience in back office / administration work - required.
• Ability to build reports.
• Experience working with inventory software such as ERP SAP / and the like.
• Service oriented.
• Big head and a desire to contribute to the success of the company.
• Responsible, hardworking, energetic, big head.
• Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and withstand pressure conditions.
scope of job:
Full time, Sun-Thu, 16:00 - 07:00 + overtime if necessary.
Ability to reach independently - a must
* Job # 109627 is for men and women alike