A short overview of the company:
Our client's main focus is to provide technical solutions for the travel industry.
They operate across all travel verticals; airlines, ground and sea transportation, and provide solutions for distribution, commercial and operational systems, as well as Wi-Fi, connectivity and in-flight entertainment. The company operates in a B2B2C environment, delivering value to its customers through a building block model. They combine their modular technology into tailored solutions, enabling them to more quickly address opportunities and meet customer needs.
They combine this with a keen commercial focus and strong industry domain knowledge. They understand that their customers are the travelers, which helps them play an advisory role as well as providing great technology. They create value by working together with their customers in true partnerships, co-locating teams and sharing business benefits and risks.
The profile we are looking for:
The ideal Backend Developer is self-motivated, has a hands-on attitude to work, loves coding, is passionate about their work and their teams work and wants to continuously progress their skill set. They must be comfortable working in a virtual work environment with resources spread across the globe who predominantly work from home. One day is usually not exactly the same as the next, so being flexible and nimble will be a huge benefit. If you recognize yourself in the description above, we are convinced you will love being part of this team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build and scale high-performance backend systems, primarily using Python programming language and ecosystem
- Troubleshoot issues in and improve functionality of existing systems
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by mobile and web teams. Work with 3rd party data sources and APIs (systems integration)
- Embed security and data protection
- Actively collaborate with a cross-functional team working with product owners, UI/UX designers, backend developers, app developers and QA at various stages of the development process.
- Develop appropriate tests to support code and ensure test automation and code quality and security
- Conduct unit testing on your code and conduct code reviews.
- Based on the project needs and end goals, proactively suggest improvements to architecture and technologies for maximizing development efficiency
- Mentor and coach other backend developers within the team
- You will also be expected to keep your skills up to date by following advancements in the field and researching new and innovative technologies and techniques.
Team structure and job organization: Cross functional/interdisciplinary team with Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers, QA, UI/UX specialist (if needed)
IT Stack: Python, Open APIs, Jason rest, React, TypeScript, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Selenium, CI/CD, Gitlab, Microservices,
The methodology by which work is organized: Agile, Scrum, KANBAN, Waterfall
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience, at least 3 of which are hands-on Python coding
Solid knowledge of Python web frameworks (Flask, Django, FastAPI or such)
- In-depth knowledge of modern software design patterns
- Ability to design elegant and efficient JSON REST APIs for given use cases (using OpenAPI standard and toolchain)
- Good understanding of (and significant experience in) concurrent and parallel computing, asynchronicity, distributed computing patterns and principles
- Solid knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, OOP (patterns and specific python implementations)
- Understanding of CI/CD development practice and tools, experience writing Integration and Unit tests in Python.
- Combination of good coding skills, end-to-end thinking and problem-solving approach, and track record of standalone delivering bigger chunks of work
- Good knowledge of Agile principles and experience with some popular issue tracking tools (for example Jira)
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences including both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
English fluent (C1)
Benefits and conditions:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Learning and development support
- Welcoming and friendly culture
- 40 h/week hybrid (2/3 days on-site and 2/3 days home office)
We seek to hire the services of a Receptionist experience that will receive our guests who arrive at our Hotel, check-in and check-out of the guests, give them as room keys and receive reservations, prepare accounts and receive payments. Use a computer to prepare letters or send emails. Obligations: Greet all hosts and assist them with check-in and check-out. Keep a positive attitude and friendly demeanor. Respond to all guest questions and requests. Answer and forward phone calls. Maintain a tidy and organized workspace.
A positive attitude. Team player Multitasking skills. High Emotional Intelligence. Reliability and Consistency Qualified candidates must send their CV/resume via email.