Company Name: Corum Engineering and ManagementLocation: Southern Region Job type: Part time Full-time
- Experience: 3-4 years
A leading company in the field of development, rural and kibbutz construction needs a manager ...
To view the job details
A leading company in the field of development, rural and kibbutz construction needs an director of engineering, supervision and control.
The role consists of:
· Engineering, supervision and control in the company
· Management and control of infrastructure planning, and construction
· Management and control of execution processes
· Preparation of execution tenders.
· Source of knowledge for all parties in the company on engineering issues
· Concentration of the planning stages of the projects from the planning stage of the master plan, infrastructure, construction, and the stages of execution.
· Execution stages - determination of specifications, work mechanism, concentration and management of supervision.
Education - Building Practical Engineer / Building Engineer - Compulsory
Experience in construction in the rural area - at least 3 years - an advantage.
Experience in public development - an advantage
· Experience and abilities in the field of planning management - a significant advantage
· High learning ability, and entry into new areas.
Knowledge and familiarity with computer software, AutoCAD and Office - an advantage.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team - a must.
· Ability to work independently and manage personal time.
· The work is full-time (or part-time in the initial stages).
Residence in the southern area - an advantage.
** The work is intended for both women and men.
Good conditions and a special work environment for those who qualify