Company Activitech Ltd. (hereinafter: "The company"), Which manages and operates the Misrot website (hereinafter:The site), Is obligated to act in accordance with the provisions of the law and in a reasonable and acceptable manner for the protection and protection of the privacy of the users of the site (hereinafter: "Users"), Subject to any law.
This document details the company's privacy protection policy, which regulates how it is maintained and used, information about the users accumulated in its possession, as well as the options available to users to protect their privacy.
- As a basic condition for using some of the site's services (including sending a resume to employers, using the job agent, registering for the resume database), the user will be required to provide the company with personal information such as name, e-mail address and resume file. In addition, during the use of the website and / or the services offered on it, the user will provide the company with other details concerning it (all the details provided by the user to the company in connection with the website and / or the services provided through the website will read below: "Personal details").
- It is hereby clarified to the user that he does not have any legal obligation to provide the personal information, and the delivery of the personal information depends on the will and consent of the user. However, the user is aware that providing certain personal information is a condition for registering on the site and / or using the services included on the site.
- Also, during the use of the site, data will be accumulated about how the site is used by the user: services in which he was interested, pages in which he viewed, etc. This data will be used primarily for statistical analysis, and if passed on to a third party, will not personally identify the user.
Storing the information in the database and using it
- The user information mentioned above (whether personal information or data collected about how the site is used), will be stored in the company's database and the company undertakes to use this information solely subject to all laws and purposes of the site as follows:
- Allow users to use the site conveniently and efficiently.
- Improve, enrich and modify the site services according to the requirements of the user audience.
- Analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, including advertisers, this information if passed to third parties will not personally identify the user.
- Maximize user exposure to available employment options.
- For any other purpose specified in the site's regulations and / or in this policy.
- For the purpose of exposing the user's resume to the maximum number of employment options, as detailed In the site regulations And / or in this policy.
Advertising and direct mail
- By using the website and / or browsing the website and / or consuming any of the services provided through the website, the user gives the company permission and consent that the personal information provided by the user to the company will be used to send advertisements on behalf of the company to products or services.
- The user may notify the company at any time, during the registration process on the site or afterwards, that he refuses to accept such advertisements, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org Or in any other way that the company will allow the user.
- In order to maximize the exposure of users to the available employment opportunities and increase their chances of finding work, the company may send users via e-mail / SMS notices regarding job offers, services offered by the site, marketing information, advertising, etc., both on its behalf and on behalf of third parties. As stated to the users of the site, through a request based on cutting user data according to one or more characteristics. The company may also pass on to third parties information about the users' contact details based on cutting user data according to one or more characteristics, including to third parties such as employers and commercial companies interested in sending such messages and offers to site users. (You can connect) or if you purchased on our site, there is a good chance you will receive an email from us.
We will only send you emails you requested, or emails related to the services we have provided to you.
To send you emails we use the name and email address you provide to us. Our site also records the IP address you used when signing up for the service to prevent misuse of the system.
This site can send emails through MailPoet delivery service . This service allows us to track the opening and clicking of links in emails. We use this information to improve the content of our newsletters.
No other searchable information is left out of this site other than the email address.
MailPoet creates and saves two cookies if you use Vocommerce and MailPoet together. These cookies are:
Cookie Name: mailpoet_revenue_tracking
Cookie expiration: 14 days.
Cookie Description: The purpose of the cookie is to keep track of the newsletter sent from the site, and within it click on the link that led to the purchase in your voucher store.
Cookie Name: mailpoet_abandoned_cart_tracking
Cookie expiration: 3,650 days.
Cookie Description: The purpose of this cookie is to track a user who has abandoned his cart in a Vocommerce store and then it will be possible to send him an abandoned cart newsletter from MailPoet.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law 1981, XNUMX (hereinafter: “The law,), A user may withdraw his consent as aforesaid and demand at any time, the removal of his details from the company's database by sending a request to an email address email@example.com. The company undertakes to delete the user's information from its databases within 15 business days and to notify the user within 30 days from the date of sending the request. It will be clarified that such removal will be performed solely in relation to the use of personal information for direct mail and direct mail services, and the company will be entitled to continue to retain the personal information provided by the user subject to the provisions of any law. On the site, which as stated are intended for statistical analysis and in any case will not identify the user personally).
Providing information to third parties
- In the event that the user authorizes the company to transfer his personal details to third parties.
- In the event that the function "I confirm the submission of my resume to other similar / suitable positions" is marked as specified in the site's regulations.
- In the event that the company receives a court order instructing it to provide the user's details and / or information about him to a third party.
- In the event that any dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand or legal proceedings arise between the user and the company.
- In any case where the company believes that the provision of the information is necessary to prevent serious damage to the body and / or property of the user, or to the body and / or property of a third party.
- In relation to the resume - transfer the user's resume to the employers as the company deems appropriate, in accordance with the site's regulations.
- The site contains links to other sites. When the user clicks on one of these links, the user will connect to a site external to the site which may collect information about the user voluntarily or through cookies or other technologies. The company is not responsible for and does not control these other sites or the collection of personal information made on them, their use or disclosure. Therefore, it is advisable for the user to check the privacy policies of these sites in order to understand how they collect information and how it is used.
- The company implements up-to-date information security systems and procedures at its sites. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, they do not provide complete security. Therefore, the Company does not warrant that its services will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein.
- The company will not be liable for any direct and / or indirect damage that will be caused to the user in the event of disclosure of the information due to unauthorized intrusion by third parties or as a result of acts and / or omissions that are beyond the company's control.
- Only the laws of the State of Israel shall apply to this policy. Anything and anything related to this policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the city of Tel Aviv-Yafo.
Any question can be contacted via Contact form On site and we will respond soon. Address for sending ActiveTech Ltd. Ltd. Rehovot Hanahar 9 Ramat Gan. 5253105